Don't let the difficulties of the present moments overshadow the reality of God's promises. God's promises still stand. And God's promises are stronger than our failures.

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm The Pied Piper....and a Winner!

Girls and guys I just discovered this little gadget you will now see over on your right - Follow My Blog. Please click there and add yourself 'cause I'm collecting people. Other folks collect stamps or thimbles or salt & pepper shakers. With me, it's people! Please sign up. Pretty please. And would someone tell me how to get that "manage" statement off there?



And now, what you've been waiting for: Gene Black from www.artbygene.blogspot.com! Gene I'll be contacting you to get your address so I can send you these placemats. Enjoy. :)

11 comments:

Gene Black said...

Oh!!!! Wow!!! Did ya know my Birthday is tomorrow? What a terrific surprise for my birthday!
Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!

Gene Black said...

Hmmmm...it scrunched up my picture. But I don't see the "manage" statement, it may be visible only to you. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Unknown said...

Of course, I will follow you...anywhere.

Southern Lady said...

Marlene, I've been "following you" for a long time and am proud to add myself to your "collection."

You're so funny ... lol

Sincerely,

Janie

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Gene!!

Christine said...

Proud to have already been stalking you, Dearie.

Gene's right, you are the only one who can see the manage thing. Aren't YOU special?! lol

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Gene Black! And Happy Birthday, too!

I'm off to sigh up!

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Marlene, I like your new gadget, I need to add that one.
Congratulations Gene on your win...
Hugs,
Bonnie

sister sheri said...

Yup... I'm there!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Congrats to Gene!!!

I'm following you, Marlene!

R~Mary

Teresa said...

I am already a subscriber to your blog and love reading it!